_

JOIN US NOW!

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Night Street Portrait - Big Grey Beard


I was out in the street last night, armed myself with an old Nikon D70s on Tamron 17-35mm lens. With past shooting experience, my old dSLR camera's limitations couldn't allow me to take quick sharp images due to slow shutter speed. So for this particular night, I brought along a Nikon Speedlight SB-900 and a flash sync cable SC-29, shooting on TTL mode.

I was roaming around in Little India when something caught my attention. I saw this old man with big grey bread and a walking stick, standing outside an eatery house. I thought he would be a good subject to photograph. He stood there for a few moments and I quickly went over and asked him if I could take his pictures. He gladly agreed. I was thrilled and took 3 shots, off-camera flash and this is the best shot.

More night street photography with off-camera flash will be posting here soon. Do subscribe for new updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment