_

JOIN US NOW!

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Singapore SG50 Through The Years - A School Project


In mid May this year, I received a comment on one of my blogs here in regards of the closing ceremony of our former National Stadium. The comment was made by a nice local teacher from Serangoon Secondary School. They were doing this SG50 project in celebration of our 50th Anniversary of Independence as a Nation, where they would produce a booklet that documents the past 50 major events in Singapore.

The teacher was seeking my permission to use 2 of my photographs which I took back in 2007.  Well you can refer to the blog here. Yeah I was quite excited about this project. I told her about licensing my photos and she gladly agreed to my licensing terms and conditions with a reasonable rate.

So after 2 months of preparation, designs and printing, the booklets are completed and ready for their school distribution in prior to our National Day. Today I received a copy. I am really delighted that my photographs are published in their booklets.

No comments:

Post a Comment