_

JOIN US NOW!

Sunday, April 12, 2020

A Night In The Park (2020 Edition)

A Night In The Park
© 2005 Martin Liew Photography

Good evening fellow night dwellers! Here's another black and white night photograph I dug from my photo archival. It is dated back to late October 2005. Like the last night photograph I shared here, it's part of my long-term photography project, Dwell In The Night.

It was seven minutes to three in the wee hours while everyone was sleeping. There I was all alone in the park enjoying the night atmosphere and tranquility. I can still "smell" it when I see this photograph. The frame was a second take and exposed for three minutes with an old Shanghai TLR camera on Kodak TMAX 400. Negative scanned on EPSON V700 and further contrast adjustments in Photoshop.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

P.S. A first 2005 edition of this night photograph was posted here. Check if out if you will. Personally, I prefer this latest edition without cropping and better tonality contrast.