_

JOIN US NOW!

Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Not Quite Night 2nd Edition eBook Coming Soon...


Good evening fellow night dwellers!

As many of us are confined to our homes and dealing with the current Coronavirus pandemic that greatly affects our daily lives, I sincerely hope everyone is staying safe, healthy and strong. Since my first night photography for 2020 on 1st January, followed by the outbreak of COVID-19 later in the same month, I went into hiatus. It's almost 3 months now and I have not made any night photos.

However during this difficult time period, I started to work on my new eBook for Not Quite Night project. It took me quite a lot of time and effort to compile, edit and design the eBook, with numerous color and layout changes. But I'm pretty excited about it as it is almost ready to be released. I can't wait to share it with you. Anyway here's a glimpse of the eBook cover as shown above.

OK that's all for now. I'll post an announcement blog here soon. I truly appreciate for your time and support. Hope you continue to do so. If you have not subscribe to my blog yet, kindly do so by clicking HERE.

Until then, stay safe and healthy.