_

JOIN US NOW!

Sunday, November 01, 2020

Night Street Photo – One Way & No Others No. 3

Version 1 – NIKON D70s • Tamron 17-35mm
RAW file post-processed in Photoshop

Version 2 – Apple iPhone 6 Plus on Camera+
JPEG post-processed in Photoshop

Good evening nightographers! Tonight I'm sharing with you 2 new night street photos I made last Friday night. I was out in the street of Little India and came across this alleyway. So I thought it would be a nice spot to do "fishing". I took a few test shots for exposure and composition while waiting for the right subject to walk into the frame. Though it's not a busy alleyway with heavy human traffic however there are people walking by from time to time. I made as many photos as possible and these two photos stood out pretty strong, which I like it very much.

Which version do you prefer? Let me know of your preference in the Comment section below.

Lastly, do subscribe to my blog for new night photos update and follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment