_

JOIN US NOW!

Saturday, August 12, 2017

This Used To Be My Playground serial – Dinosaur Fossil playground (2017)


Last weekend I traveled north to a large playground where there's an interesting playground equipment in the form of a dinosaur fossil bones, as shown above. As I reached there quite early at around 9:30PM, there were little children running about playing at the playground. So I waited for an hour plus until all parents brought their children back home to rest.

Make the jump to see two of my most favorite night photographs to date.


Each photograph was lit with a small strobe; Nikon SB-900, mounted on a flash transceiver and fired remotely in natural daylight flash. For the creative part, I used a red cellophane paper for more dramatic lighting effect. Each respective light was fired at different angles and later selected the best lighting results for post-production in Photoshop. Final crop in 16:9 aspect ratio for that panorama or cinematic view.


To view more of my night photographs of playgrounds and other work, visit my website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment