_

JOIN US NOW!

Wednesday, October 06, 2021

DITN series – Grandstand

Grandstand
© 2007 Martin Liew Photography

The Grandstand at the former Singapore National Stadium; the gateway to the seating area. What really attracted me to make this photograph was the ambiance of lighting in the background, hidden by the header board. The light hit the metallic gate and cast shadows on the foreground, along with the symmetrical arrangement of squarish light flooring. All elements fell into place and this photograph was made possible with my Shanghai TLR on a roll of Kodak TMAX 400. Only one frame was exposed for 10 minutes on Bulb mode at f/22. The negatives were developed and scanned for post-process in Adobe Photoshop.

Subscribe to my blog


Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment