_

JOIN US NOW!

Sunday, October 17, 2021

DITN series – Stadium West Entrance

Stadium West Entrance (right side)
© 2007 Martin Liew Photography

This was the West Entrance of the former Singapore National Stadium. It was illuminated by lights from the nearby construction site, with some faded tree shadows cast upon the signage pillar wall. The night atmosphere was fantastic and I was so compelled to take photographs of it. I took 2 bracket frames with 9 minutes for each. For the second one, I used a yellow filter lens but I prefer the first one, as shown above.

Next, I turned the camera towards the left side of the West Entrance, also exposed 2 bracket frames. 9 minutes for the first with yellow filter lens on, and the second frame without (shown below), exposed for 6 minutes. I find the second shot more pleasing in tonalities.

Stadium West Entrance (left side)
© 2007 Martin Liew Photography

All photographs were made possible with my Shanghai TLR camera on a roll of Kodak TMAX 400. Both photographs are dated in early April 2007.


Subscribe to my blog


Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment